Knowing the value of your home in today's world has been made a lot easier by many online providers. Problem is, just because it an be found on line, and even because it has been made convenient does not always make it right. Actually it is most likely old, out dated and inaccurate information. One of the most popular websites offers a zestimate, but they rate themselves a "d" for being within 10% of final sales price. In school that is pretty close to a failing grade, do YOU want to trust that?
Full time Realtor in Laveen since 2004, and here is what I would do if I were selling:
Marketing plan/ and do this 2x since I also market in spanish - I'M BILINGUAL
1. List home at best price – This is done through thorough market research of recent sold homes, current market competition, and review of homes under contract.
2. Secure Qualified Buyers – Market home to wide audience, but verify that potential buyers are prequalified.
3. Get the deal CLOSED – Ensure all parties are working toward the same goal, a successful sale.
Some Basic Marketing to Get home Sold
1. Price the property right the 1st time, with in Depth look at area values... to open the market vs. narrowing the market and lowering the Days on Market, reducing the need for price reductions
2. Enter home into the MLS.
3. E-Mail new listing to the top 10 realtors in the area.
4. Promote home on the internet to gain biggest audience possible:
a. Personal websites
b. Homesmart websites
c. National websites such as trulia,Zillow, homes.com, realtor.com, remax.com,craigslist, backpage, vast, mynewplace, hotpads, oodle, listhub, local, homefinder and over 200 others
d. ActiveRain – promote to real estate community on a national level
e. Create Social Awareness – Facebook, twitter, linkedin…….etc
f. Create Youtube video and market video
g. Setup Single Property Website and marketing funnel to attract and capture potential buyer prospects
h. mobile friendly marketing of your property website so maximum access on all mobile devices
5. Take professional grade photos and create video for virtual tour
6. Provide signage for front of home
7. Contact my buyer leads, centers of influence and past clients for potential buyers
8. Provide Open Houses at the seller’s request.
9. Make sure to provide quick response to all prospects calling, reaching out via internet to get information on home
10. Talk to, convert, qualify area buyers and show potential clients listings
11. Assist potential buyers get good lenders and to get prequalified
12. Receive and explain offers
13. Help negotiate best offer
14. Assist with ensuring a smooth transaction from marketing to close